1. Fashion week traffic 2. Stylist 3. Never 4. Introvert 5. Jardin des Tuileries
Liu Hsin Yu
1. Poor sense of style. 2. Modeling and architecture. 3. A year off Facebook. 4. Friendly 5. Seine river.
1. Paris is the perfect place to be. 2. Creativity and fashion 3. As my longest flight. 4. Fearless 5. Montmart
1. Traffic! 2. Good listener and memory. 3. One week. 4. Ambitious 5. “La Terrasse” at Park Hyatt hotel
1. Delay at fashion shows 2. I love fashion.. 3. Not more than 10 minutes. 4. Complicated 5. Colette
Pretty Little Liars star Shay Mitchell, arrived at this year’s Teen Choice Awards with hair that was ready to slay. From the front, Mitchell’s hair looked like any ordinary top knot bun, but when the 29-year-old actress turned around her hair was pierced with small gold metal rings.
We’ve started to notice this trend popping up on runways and celebrities since, with even the Kardashians jumping on board.
Although lining your hair with tiny rings may seem like a nightmare, the finishing look is a detailed and gorgeous badass look. If you’re having a good hair day, why not put a ring on it?
Photo source: theoutfit.com, regalrose.co.uk
The boss of white shirting and also not that bad at turning incomparable poetry into punk music, Patti Smith, is coming to Australia to headline Bluesfest.
She'll be celebrating 40 years since her debut record Horses was released, by belting the thing out in it's entirety with her band.
Blues Fest gets down over the Easter long weekend next year, running from April 13-17. Patti Smith is just one name on the already pretty mega list of performers, which includes Jethro Tull, Buddy Guy, Laura Mvula, Roy Ayers and Booka T — and the festival promises more to come.
Head here for all the info.
Ah, balayage – where would we be without this easy, breezy colour trend, allowing us to add an effortlessly sun-kissed tint to our lengths without any of hassle, damage and root regrowth of traditional highlights?
As the free-hand colouring technique hits the mainstream, stylists are still constantly experimenting with fresh new takes on balayage, testing out everything from mermaid-esque lilacs and blues to the ‘inverted balayage’ foilyage trend for brunettes.
Move over Where's Wally. It's Where's Tom. Hair by Harriet.
Not Another Salon(@notanothersalon)님이 게시한 사진님, 2016 7월 16 오전 9:21 PDT