Instagram’s new app, Boomerang, is pretty much a fashion girl’s dream come true. It allows you to upload your #OOTD or that amazing new It bag you just scored — but in motion. While your post isn’t exactly a video, it plays a back-and-forth movement on a continuous loop. That means that when you’re scrolling through your feed, you don’t have to press “play” to watch Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne share kisses at the Balmain party — they’re already smooching each other’s cheeks.
Aside from satchels swinging and models hanging out, there are plenty of fashionable poses you can try. Read on for some ideas from our favorite brands and style stars to follow. Then learn all there is to know about the science behind Boomerang.
1. Candice Swanepoel Showed Off Her Cropped Skinnies
2. Eva Chen Completed Her #OOTD With Colorful Flowers
3. Hailey Baldwin Sent Kisses From the MTV EMAs in Her Versace Dress
4. Karlie Kloss Blew Bubbles on the Set of a Photo Shoot
5. H&M Attracted All Eyes to Its Platform Sandals
6. Matches Fashion Started an Arm Party
7. And Cinched Loewe’s Classic Bucket Bag
8. Coco Rocha Accessorized Her Parka Jacket With a Coffee Mug
9. Lily Aldridge Twirled Around Her Fittings
10. Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne Sent Kisses From Olivier Rousteing’s Birthday Party
11. Constance Jablonski and Alessandra Ambrosio Followed Suit
12. Kylie Jenner and Tyga Struck a High-Fashion Pose in Balmain
Written by Sarah Wasilak , writer for popsugar.com